Consent to the Processing of Personal Data
User when registering on the website must accept this Consent to the Processing of Personal Data(hereinafter referred as Consent ). Registration on the website or provision of personal data in feedback forms on the website is considered as acceptance of the Consent offer. User gives permission to the Russian Railway Museum — structural division of the October railway —branch of JSC RZD which owns website http://rzd-museum.ru/ and is located at 4-2/1 Bibliotechny pereulok St. Petersburg, Russia 198095 to process user personal data with following conditions:
1. This Consent gives right to process personal data with or without automatic means.
2. User Consent to the processing of personal data is given to help:
— identify registered User when entering the Russian Railway Museum— structural division of the October railway —branch of JSC RZD during free promotional event;
— perform feedback with the User including sending notifications regarding the use of the Website, the provision of services and processing requests or applications from the User;
— localize User to ensure security and to prevent fraud;
— verify accuracy and completeness of personal data provided by the User;
— inform Website User about Request status;
— to provide User with effective customer and technical support in case of problems related to the use of the Website.
3. The basis for the processing of personal data are: Art. 24 of the Constitution of the Russian Federation; Art. 6 of the Federal Law No. 152-ФЗ On Personal Data.
4. The processing of personal data, including that by third parties, will be carried out in following scope: collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, refinement (update, change), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction in compliance with purposes indicated in paragraph 2 of given Consent.
5. Personal data is processed until all necessary procedures are completed. Processing can also be cancelled at the request of the subject of personal data.
6. Consent includes permission for the possible cross-border transfer of personal data and information (advertising) notifications.
7. Consent can be revoked by the subject of personal data or his representative by sending a written statement via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to the Russian Railway Museum — structural division of the October railway —branch of JSC RZD or its representative via address given in the beginning of this Consent.
8. This Consent is given for a period of 15 years and becomes valid from the moment of acceptance of the Consent offer(website registration). In case of revocation, personal data processing by the Russian Railway Museum — structural division of the October railway —branch of JSC RZD or third parties must be cancelled and the data must be deleted within a 1 (one) year from the date of receipt of the request to revoke personal data processing by the Museum representative.