Adults and foreign citizens.
Schoolchildren, fulltime students and senior citizens.
Tours in a mixed groups
Every hour from 11-00 in a group of up to 5 people.
Buy tickets at the ticket office of the museum
100 rubles per participant
Upon prior request
For organized visitors up to 5 people.
Locomotive was built by Nevsky shipbuilding and mechanical plant in 1917. This is one of the most efficient and widespread pre-revolutionary passenger locomotives. Locomotives of this series were in operation till 1960s.
- Maximum power — 1300 hp
- Design speed — 115 km/h
This locomotive was built by Kolomna Locomotive Works named after V.V. Kuybyshev in 1956. There were 251 locomotives of the series made in the USSR. This is the last passenger steam locomotive in the USSR.
- Tangential power — more than 3000 hp
- Design speed — 125 km/h
The car was built by the Russo-Baltic Wagon Factory in Riga in 1902-1904. It was used at the Chinese Eastern Railway, part of the Great Siberian Route. The car has a body with supporting metal half-walls.
- 1902 — 1904
- Number of axes — 4
- Body length — 20.2 m
Fireless locomotives were supplied with steam from stationary boiler facilities and were used at the inflammable works. This locomotive was built at Schwarzkopf plant in 1928 and worked at Tuapse Oil Refinery. It was purchased by the Museum in 1994.
- Empty weight — 36 tons
- Wheel arrangement 0-3-0
Locomotive was built by project of Ya. M. Gakkel in Leningrad at the Baltic Shipyard together with Red Putilovite Plant in 1924. It is equipped with electric transmission. This locomotive is the first Soviet-built mainline diesel locomotive
- Engine power — 1030 hp
- Design speed — 75 km/h
The train was built by Riga Carriage Works in 1973. There were only 2 electric trains constructed with additional head cars. It had been used at Leningrad-Moscow line from 1984 to 2008.
- Hourly rating (10 cars train) — 7680 kW
- Design speed — 200 km/h
This experimental train was built by the Almaz Shipbuilding Company together with the Tikhvin transport engineering plant Titran and other defence enterprises in 1999-2000. There was only one train which had not started regular operation.
- Capacity — 350 seats
- Design speed — 250 km/h
This mount was built by Nikolayev Shipbuilding Works named after André Marty in 1938. Initially 305 mm cannons from the battleship Imperatritsa Mariya were used, later they were replaced by those from the battleship Imperator Aleksandr III. The mount was used during Soviet-Finnish and Great Patriotic wars. It arrived at the Museum in 2000.
- Total quantity — 3 pc.
It was part of railway strategic missile train 15П96 consisted of 3 modules. Each module contained diesel locomotive ДМ62, support equipment car, launch pad and launch control post. It was put on full combat alert in 1987 and utilized in 2002-2006.
- There were 36 launch pads in service
- Speed — 80 km/h
The locomotive was built by Kolomna Locomotive Works named after V.V. Kuybyshev in 1990. This is the most powerful Soviet one-section passenger diesel locomotive. On October 5, 1993 this locomotive set up a world speed record for diesel locomotives (271 km/h) at the St. Petersburg-Moscow line.
- Engine power — 6000 hp
- Design speed — 160 km/h