Adults and foreign citizens.
Schoolchildren, fulltime students and senior citizens.
Professional, including wedding photography, by prior agreement
Every hour from 11-00 in a group of up to 5 people.
Buy tickets at the ticket office of the museum
For organized visitors up to 5 people.
|Full price||3,000 rubles|
|Special price||2,000 rubles|
5-minute training session on the Locomotive driver simulator – 150 roubles.
Free entrance for:
- Heroes of the Soviet Union, Heroes of the Russian Federation, Heroes of Socialist Labour;
- Full Cavaliers of Orders of Glory and Labour Glory;
- Participants of the Great Patriotic war;
- Persons honored with medals For Defense of Lenigrad and Resident of Blockaded Leningrad;
- Former underage prisoners of concentration camps, ghettos, and other custody places established by fascists and their allies during Second World War;
- Visitors honored with Honored Railwayman and Honored Worker of the October Railway ranks;
- Disabled persons of I and II groups;
- Disabled persons in wheelchairs;
- Companions of disabled visitors;
- Companions of organized groups (not more than 2 persons);
- Veterans of military conflicts;
- persons impacted by the radiation during Chernobyl plant disaster and Semipalatinsk nuclear weapon tests and persons with equal status;
- Multi-child family (3 children and more);
- Army conscripts;
- Junior railwaymen from the October Juniors Railway;
- Children from orphanages and boarding schools;
- Workers of the museums of Russian Federation;
- Children of 7 and downward.