The Russian Railway Museum - about the rules of visiting from October 30, 2021
From Saturday, October 30, according to the St. Petersburg Government Decree No. 820 dated October 28, 2021 additional conditions for visiting the Museum of Railways of Russia are being introduced.
- All visitors should have a QR code* or a document confirming a medical withdrawal of vaccination if there is a negative result of a PCR test made no earlier than three days before. To confirm the QR code the ID should be presented.
- The reception of organized children's groups has been temporarily suspended.
- The Children's Center of the Russian Railway Museum has been temporarily suspended.
- The museum cafe is open only for takeaway.
- Souvenirs can be purchased at the official webstore of the Russian Railway Museum and picked up on the day of the visit at the souvenir shop pick-up point.
Since October 30, 2021, the Russian Railway Museum works on a regular schedule. From November 4 to November 7, the opening hours do not change: from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. (ticket office closes at 5 p.m.)
The Russian Railway Museum works in compliance with all measures to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection. Visitors and the Museum staff must wear hygienic masks throughout their stay in the Museum, keep a safe distance from others and use antiseptics which are all around the Museum's territory.
*A QR code using a specialized application of the Unified Portal of State and Municipal Services is received by citizens who have received the second component of the vaccine or a single-component vaccine; who have suffered a coronavirus infection (if no more than 6 calendar months have passed since the date of recovery).